on my way of figuring out
+Follow|Dashboard

on the way of figuring out
오소세요 <3

Credits..
Template by : Nurul lzzati
Image by : we❤it
Background : FPA
Also thanks to: Lettha



Thursday, May 9, 2013
[merong EP16] 23 today! .... @ 9:05 AM | 0 respond

Assalamualaikum w.b.t 

---------

Its my birthday yll ... alah ..mauk jd was nih ...
Im 23 years old as of today and im loving it ..ho yeahhh ...

Proof shot!


 Mukak cam 13 maseh kannn???nda kah???ngahhh ...
Anyways

Happy birthday to me
I was born with tummy
And i love my mummy
Happy birthday to me 
*le song*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO ME!!!!!WOHOOOO!!!
*syiok sendiri*

----------

And so ..

I know ...kamu curious kan? Apa sy buat satu hari ni ... 
*kamu ...??*

0000 - 0300
Am watching 'weekly idol - infinite,teen top', Plan V Diary
Received few wishes ... 

0300 - 0700 
Le sleep

0900 - 1800
Received tons of wishes
*thanks ebrybadi*
At le FRIM .. experimenting crude oil 
*not telling you le whole setorehh .. coz its no fun*
Mom called and wished me ...love ya mommy!
Get well soon !!! 

2000 - 2200
Had dinner
Went shopping with miss B and her future
Got kisses chocs from her guy ..hehehe

2200 - 0000
Having a little me time with 23 y/o le me ...


Le me
*photo bomb*

Anyways ...im so very happy today and grateful for all the wishes and blessings and am most grateful to Allah the Almighty sbb bagi pinjam nyawa utk tahun yg ke 23 ... #Alhamdulillah

And also am very grateful to my mom ... youre my everything mom ♥♥♥

And my friends ... best buds ..forever kutuk each other ...thanks so much for being REAL all the time and for the presents and mostly you guys teach me to be myself all the time ... thank you for pointing out my mistakes and accepting my words ... these 4 years are precious and priceless .... I LOVE YOU IN EVERY LANGUAGES....

P/S : forever going to rant random KPOP stuff to yll




*2013 BIRTHDAY CELEBRATION*

----------

And next is my alter ego session ..

Le me want KPOP presents this year @.@ 


BTOB official banner 
*+1 sungjae oppa*
**okeyh he is not oppa for me ...but todays my birthday**


BTOB official lightstick 
*RM50*
**super pretty it makes my fingers go geli-geli**

LOL 
these are the things that i remembered ... or the ones that are on top of the list ..hahahaa ....

P/S : judge me please ... 

------------

Less then 2 minutes now ....

My 23rd birthday is coming to an end ......

I pray for things to go well ..... and am looking forward for graduation ♡♡♡

Once again ...

Alhamdulillah ....

Assalamualaikum ......

-------------


❤ older posts / newer posts ❤