on my way of figuring out
+Follow|Dashboard

on the way of figuring out
오소세요 <3

Credits..
Template by : Nurul lzzati
Image by : we❤it
Background : FPA
Also thanks to: Lettha



Sunday, August 21, 2011
[merong EP4] Heenim,i know you'd leave me someday @ 10:07 PM | 0 respond

it's true...hehehe..he's leaving...

my feelings right now, i can't really tell..
actually i'm not sure what i am feeling...this thing call fandom...LOL...

so i wake up this morning,feeling u know,the feeling u have when u wake up...hahahaaa...i washed my face,brush my teeth and went straight to my lappie...

and there it was,Heechul's going for army 1st Sept!
i felt this electric shock feeling in me,LOL,i know this is funny,and i didn't cry,i don't,i actually smiled..and i'm confused...

so me,optimist me,LOL,i've been waiting for this day to come,personally i want them to leave for army sooner,hehehe,the sooner they leave,they'll come back sooner also lah~~!

Heechul is special,in me,he is,heheee...
he's not my ultimate bias,but he's that person i'll find for laughter and he soothes me well,hahaha,don't ask me how~~ =.=

i remember when i first become and ELF,when i first get to know him,my friends were like,'dude,you have the same playful attitude like Heechul'..what can i say,i am flattered with that!hehehe...

despite his nose job,due to accident,as i heard it was,hahaa,i still love him as much...LOL...

i think imma end this post...
i'm still numb,but happy~~!

Labels: , , , ,


❤ older posts / newer posts ❤