on my way of figuring out
+Follow|Dashboard

on the way of figuring out
오소세요 <3

Credits..
Template by : Nurul lzzati
Image by : we❤it
Background : FPA
Also thanks to: Lettha



Saturday, August 13, 2011
[merong EP 2] me2day~~!힘드러요 ㅠ_ㅠ @ 9:58 PM | 0 respond

so last night i opened me2day
its a korean social networking,but also we can make accountlah with the help of tutorial...DAAAA~~!

so i tried to add ming and shins last night
guess what...IT DIDN'T WORK =.=
so i click the add button like a million times..LITERALLY!!and i give up after 2hours like thatlahh.....

so i wake up this morning and went on9...
i thought,hey,lets open me2day!must not givup trying to add ming and shins *mukak bersemangat*

so i opened it...
guess what??!WHAT???! <--- jawab sendiri

THEY ACCEPTED MY FRIEND REQUEST >.<
*dancing dancing*

and shindong even messaged me...wakwakwak....
wait ah,aku masukin message nya,im not sure though if he customized the message like,u know,send it to evryone on my friends list,hahahaaaa

"넌 나랑 친구사이지롱" 우린me친사이~ 웃어! 웃으면모두가 행복해질태니까요~~ㅎㅎ -ShinDong-
[TRANS] "my relationship with you is friend" we are friends in me(me2day)~ smile! smile and everything will be alright (happy)~~hehe -Shindong-

OMG he's so sweet,hahahaaa,i should quit dreaming
sigh~ i've been trying to like reply this,but i failed,hahahaa,why chrome always want to translate evrything???making me confuse lahhhh~~!

ming also accept,hahaaaa,he didnt sent me any message..LOL..thank goodness if not ill die trying to search reply button in hangul =.=

last night i watch 8tv nite live xDD like for the 1st time ever,hahaaaa,it was fun and i somehow register for the chatroom,hahahaa,i know im bein lame,and my message got through twice but mike and baki didn't see it,it was at the very end of the day,hahaaaa,screw me xDD

so ill try to watch it again tonight as Baki said his bro is cuming back today with his 5jib,LOL,and if his bro didnt bring it back,he'll never to speak with him again,hahahaa,WTH!!

so watch 8tv Nite Live tonight at 12 am!!and check out my message,,,if i get through this timelah..haiyooooo~~! 

p/s : this post isn't merong enough =.= wait for EP 3


p/s/s : i was right,dong dong got that message customized~~!sigh

Labels: , , ,


❤ older posts / newer posts ❤